Salary : £9 per hour Location : Clifton, Bristol
Hartnell Taylor Cook LLP is an independent firm of commercial property consultants who provide a full range of services for a diverse client base including occupiers, investors and developers. From our offices in London and Bristol, we manage over £2.5 billion of property within the UK, including over one million sq ft of Grade A City of London offices, and have recently advised on three City of London acquisitions totalling in excess of £100 million.
Hartnell Taylor Cook has a position available immediately in our Bristol Office for a Part-Time Caretaker working from 7.30am to 10am, Monday to Friday. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a caretaking role. They should also have good communication skills and an eye for detail.
- Check each office, stairs and nosings for trips/issues
- liaise with Bristol office co coordinator over issues arising
- Sweep up leaves and grit walkways/car park when necessary
- Display newspapers in Reception
- Check kitchens and replenish any stocks as necessary
- Check office printers and ensure there is ample paper
- Unlock front door
- Be available in the Reception area as appropriate to deal with any visitors, clients, deliveries
- Run seldom used taps and record that this has been done
- Collect mail from Clifton depot. Sort HTC post and slit all envelopes. Distribute to the appropriate departments. Sort post for the Clifton Business Centre and tenants (not opening) – deliver to the appropriate offices
- Report to Bristol office Co-ordinator for any ad hoc jobs that are required
- Final check of building before departing at 10.00 am
- Able to build and maintain colleague/tenant relationships
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to work independently and resolve issues using knowledge and experience
- Full driving License
Physical Requirements: Position requires loan working.
DBS Check Required: Yes