Salary : £40 - £45k dependent on experience Location : South East, London
To contribute to the effectiveness of the Company in achieving its aims and objectives. To ensure the efficient, effective and profitable management of all works in your allocated area. To manage and develop processes to enable maximum performance. To manage the delivery of several projects in a safe, profitable, planned manner to achieve the programmes, and deliver quality and services in accordance with the Company requirements and legislation. In doing so, satisfying the Client’s expectations and maximising the financial return to our business. To develop and maintain positive relationships, and to promote and protect the Knightsbridge reputation, whilst remaining customer focused and in line with the Company policies and values.
– Being a primary point of contact for clients and customers
– Ensuring a full support service is always available to the client
- Ensuring accuracy of job budget coding so that they align with the either the client, commercial or contractual standard.
- Assist with budgetary decisions
- Ensuring Job costings within the system are always accurate
- Monitor and manage individual jobs finances, including interim payments, suppliers invoice approval, etc.
- Identify potential efficiency gains
- Implement monitoring techniques to ensure budget management within your area
- Control costs within your area of operation
- Maximise Profitability
- Settling final accounts and interims payments
- Develop and manage teams to positively affect performance commercially.
- Ability to read and understand commercial information
- Assist with operational decisions to increase commercial performance.
- Flexibility in operations decisions to meet commercial targets.
- Putting safety and health at the heart of decision making, asking, listening and responding, creating an environment where ideas are freely expressed and lessons learnt without fear of recrimination.
- Ensuring that the team provide prompt resolutions of any queries or complaints received
- Plan, allocate & evaluate team & individual workload
- Notify line manager of potential employee issues
- Good organisational skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Direct line management of all Project Managers, including regular reviews, performance evaluation and disciplinary matters.
- Ensure all Projects personnel receive the training necessary to satisfactorily undertake their roles.
- Assist Managers/Directors in investigations regarding any disciplinary and grievance matters.
Officer’s & SNCO’s
– Attention to detail
– Ability to work under pressure
– Ability to work to deadlines
– Financial acumen
– Ability to work within a wider team
– Good attitude
DBS Check Required: